Monday, July 09, 2007

Gotta Get This...Tiny Tea Party

My Aunt got this little book for my daughter as a "big sister" present and I just have to tell everyone about this website http://www.klutz.com/ b/c my kids have been playing w/ this tiny tea set ever since (giving me lots of alone time). At first, I admit, i thought "so what's so great about a tiny tea set?" but then when you look inside--WoW! Who really has the time to make cute little stuff to eat at a tea party--not me--but w/ this they turn all your cereals into little donuts and mini-pastry platter, then a tiny cheese round into a cheese platter, and four blueberries, a few strawberry slices, and 3 mandarin orange slices into a fruit platter---my kids both think this is so much fun! If you go to the website there is so much cute stuff for birthday gifts for boys and girls! Go check it out! The book is by ChickenSocks as you see in the pic......






1 comment:

Donna said...

So glad you are back. I missed your blog while you were gone. These books are fabulous! Thank you for sharing them.

Brooks, "You're My Everything!"...