Tuesday, August 07, 2007

3 Generations of Friends...

My mom and her mom were best friends
JeanneAnn and I were best friends
(literally meeting at birth--cradle to grave) She is the kind of friend, like a sister, that moves hell or high water at a moment's notice to just "be there" in the midst of a crisis, or you don't talk for awhile (just b/c that's life getting busy) but then there are times when you talk every day (just b/c life slows down a bit), the kind of friends that "know" your whole story so you aren't constantly trying to explain all the background information....just "salt of the earth" good friends. I love my old friends and I hang on to them b/c you can't duplicate history, either you have it or you don't.

Thanks for coming,JeanneAnn, it was so much fun, saved in my heart forever! :)

and now, her little girl and mine, Kayden and Kynzi are keeping the generation of friendships alive...

No comments:

Brooks, "You're My Everything!"...