Saturday, December 02, 2006

Christmas Program

OK, just have to vent, I am really stressed out as somehow I was asked to be "costume-coordinator" for our church's Christmas program this year! I know that you, who know me, are laughing--as you should be. Why they asked me? I have no idea--i have never even seen their program and didn't even know where the costume closet was, not to mention this program is on Dec 15th and i was contacted Nov 28 (not enough time)... you may ask why did you accept? well, i didn't--i said i would help but did not want any kind of leadership responsibility--when i showed up for the first meeting, i realized that the other two helpers skipped and my name was in charge--aagh! I believe in church service but "the need is not the call" and you should have a bit of background or gift and now i am sucked in. Please Pray for a Christmas miracle.

2 comments:

hot potato said...

hey, it's about time you posted! you need to do this everyday--i have you linked up and i check it out all the time but you haven't done too much--till today! good luck with the christmas program. i really do think you got suckered in--but it will probably work out fine.

Shell in the City said...

I look forward to hearing about the program! I am sure you will do a great job with it. You'll become known as the "costume" lady!! If they need a Mary, you will have the perfect "costume"! haha.

Brooks, "You're My Everything!"...