Monday, January 22, 2007

How boring am I?



So,I was surfing old photos and came across this one of Donald Trump's wedding to Milania down on Palm Beach. This cracks me up, b/c this was a very fun event and it took me just 20minutes to go see all these photographers just waiting for that perfect shot. I never thought that I would actually see anyone, but got caught up in all the hype, so.....the funny thing is now that I am particularly boring (and used to be sooo much fun--hee!) I talked my husband into dropping me off and driving around with my two kids while i stalked who would show up next in the limo at the church. Benjamin must have been like 2 or 3 months--poor Ed. I ended up standing on a ladder(notice the first picture b/tween two ladders--ha)that some photographer had not been using and got to see more stars than I ever dreamed i would catch---right there across the street (stupid me used up my last pic on the church seen here). I saw Katie Couric,Kelly Ripa with husband, Simon Cowell and girlfriend, Heidi Klum, Mr/M Hilton, and tons more that i can't even remember now, oh yeah, Billy Joel--wow! right there just waving at the crowd---it was like being on the red carpet and all those Ent.Tonite hosts were all there on our side. I will say most of those people in real life didn't look as good as they do on camera. It was such a fun memory for me (the stay at home mom with not much fun happening anymore).=0) Can anyone else relate?

2 comments:

Shell in the City said...

I remember when you did that!! Picturing you there trying to see the stars is cracking me up! Definitely something I would do!!

ed's girl said...

shelli, this was totally up your alley--you would have loved it!

Brooks, "You're My Everything!"...