Wednesday, March 21, 2007

DISCONTINUED (low of my week)...


Two of my favorite things have been discontinued--ugh! :| Why does it always seem like if i LOVE s/thing they do away w/ it? My very favorite baby scent is the Burt's BEES BABY BEE SOLID PERFUME that now i have searched store after store and all over online only to find it is just gone! This really bugs me--have you ever smelled this stuff? You just put it on the top of their heads and behind their ears--I love it! Unless you like the "fresh from the womb" smell (as my husbands boss referred to my last baby) to which i responded "GROSS!"
He seriously, leaned in on my one week old's head, took a deep inhale and says "i love that fresh from the womb smell" (he was sincere) I didn't even know what to say? I was totally stumped--Isn't that a weird comment!? I felt oddly violated and kept smelling my baby's head to see what he was referring to??#@$* anyway...

**IF SOMEONE FINDS THIS I WILL PAY YOU TO SEND ME IT AND GIVE YOU BIG BLOG KISSES!**

My next favorite item is STILA LIP Contour Pencil no.4!!! I have two of these pencils left at one inch long--i am desperate! why would they even think of d/c this color? I can't even muster up the energy to find a substitute color. Whyyyyyyyyyy?
I have been (w/2kids mind you) to Sephora in our mall 3x in the past two months waiting for it to turn up only to find out today that they apparently have d/c it!!! Now i am possibly gonna buy it on a back alley ebay site.
Am i the only person that has this happen?

p.s. i will post later about my trip to the Easter Bunny w/ my two sick kids today! so fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your husband believes you are the greatest person in the world and can conquer any "mountain" no matter how big (e.g. kid's at the mall, a 2 year old sneaking into his sister's room, puck, dirt and "crap" through the house). He also, I'm sure, is very grateful for the things you do for your family and he LOVES YOU very much:)

Jennifer said...

Fresh from the womb smell?! Ewww.

I'll keep my eyes open for the burt's bees stuff.

Brooks, "You're My Everything!"...