Friday, February 09, 2007

Taco Lasagna

I gotta share this with someone! I kinda made this up the other day since I have been craving mexican food...i know there are mexican lasagnas out there etc. but i like really EZ to make food so i did this on my own and it came out sooooo yummy!

*Brown just over 1# lean ground beef and mix in pkt.taco seasoning as per directions
*Layer the bottom of a 9x13 pan (sprayed) with small soft tacos (pie-sliced 6x with a pizza cutter-making triangle pieces--i did get this tip somewhere) Just cover the bottom of pan with the soft taco pieces.
*Layer next your meat then soft taco pieces
*Layer one can of refried beans--just spread all over
*Cover the bean layer with a bag of Mexican Cheese
*Then layer soft taco pieces and leftover cheese and some drizzled picante sauce
*Now cover tight with tin-foil and bake 350x20minutes
--Serve with salad and margaritas! (unless you're pregnant like me ;)

My husband and kids LOVED this! and it was just too easy
p.s. please send me any really Easy Recipes you may have (i will try anything if it's easy)...and if you happen to try this--let me know what you think?
Have a great weekend!

p.s. thankyou shelli for that smoothie recipe a while back--i am now a smoothie machine! and my kids love em too!

1 comment:

Shell in the City said...

Glad you love the smoothies. I am an addict now!! I am going to try the Taco Lasagna...I love easy, yummy recipes. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Brooks, "You're My Everything!"...