Friday, February 02, 2007

What I Crave...



I don't know what it is about these doughnuts, they are so yum with a cold glass of milk, and i have a serious thing for them. They are timeless and i don't remember my life w/o them. Entenmanns--mm--I love them! I have to laugh at myself b/c i went to the mall with my sister last night and then had her drop me at the grocery store for a quick milk pick-up....5 minutes later (pregnant and always hungry me) I come out with a box of these donuts,oatmeal creme pies,kit-kats,2 boxes of the Little Debbie heart cakes--mmmm--,granola bars,Fat Boy Jr.ice-cream sandwich minis,and blueberry waffles, oh, and of course the milk =0)
My sister (who is a work-out,South-Beach diet queen)was bug-eyed! LOL! She says,"how did you get all that so fast?" and i simply reply,"I walked in the candy/chip aisle (grabbing all the way down) and out the ice-cream aisle"
I do hate feeding this little beast inside me b/c i have no food self-discipline when i am pregnant. In my defense, I have healthy fat babies and I do lose all my weight gain, besides this is the only fun I currently get to have =0)!
I have started watching food-network nonstop and i get a craving in my head and must make it and have it. Yesterday i saw him (Chiarelli?-ithink) make a watermelon icee with a full blender of cut-up watermelon (pulsed twice) and some lime juice then some sugar---and now i want it--i will tell you how good it was when i am done!
Moral of this story--don't shop hungry!

2 comments:

Shell in the City said...

You are too funny!! The crazy pregnant woman in the candy/chips aisle..haha! Have a box of donuts for me!

k e r r y said...

oh yeah... those are the best!

Brooks, "You're My Everything!"...